The following libraries have helped me speed up my iOS development by allowing me to add features to apps with minimal effort.
- ASIHTTPRequest - An easy to use wrapper around CFNetwork API.
- ShareKit - Drop-in share features for all iOS apps. Supported services: Delicious, Email, Facebook, Google Reader, Instapaper, Pinboard, Read It Later, Tumblr, Twitter.
- RegexKitLite - Enables easy access to regular expressions by providing a number of additions to the standard Foundation NSString class.
- CrashKit - It catches uncaught exceptions, traps signals, and sends them to developer by email.
- Three20 - It is a collection of iPhone UI classes, like a photo viewer, and general utilities. Three20 is derived from the Facebook iPhone app.
- JSON Framework - A strict JSON parser/generator for Objective-C.
- FullyLoaded - A highly opinionated image loader and cache optimized for UITableView scrolling performance.
- AWS SDK for iOS - It provides a library, code samples, and documentation for developers to build connected applications for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices using Amazon Web Services.
- Facebook SDK for iOS - It allows you to integrate Facebook into your iOS application include iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- MGTwitterEngine - Objective-C Twitter integration library for Mac OS X and iPhone.
- Twitter OAuth iPhone - An easy way to get Twitter authenticating with OAuth on iPhone.
- PullToRefresh - A simple iPhone TableViewController for adding pull-to-refresh functionality.
2 bonus libraries that I created